WHY DO I NEED A LOAN OFFICER LIKE JAKE?
Because your best interest is my only interest! Whatever your situation is, over the years I have demonstrated a unique ability to come through for my clients. I am your one point of contact through out the entire transaction, and I make myself as available as you need me to be.
WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM A BANK?
There are a number of different reasons why working with a broker is better than working with a bank.
1) Big banks have limited options. They have their product lines, and if anything falls out from those lines, then they can not do the deal. I have the option to look at multiple lenders, to find the best deal for your particular situation. If there is anything funky with the deal (such as relocating) the bank may not take it, and then you will have to start again.
2) Because they are a big bank, their customers are numbers in a machine. Most the time you will be working with a few different people at the bank, rather than just one person. I am your one point of contact through out the entire transaction. This limits any misunderstanding that may happen; and makes for a smoother process.
3) Like any big institution, banks can move slowly with certain things. I have a good team of third party people that offer speed, service, and quality.
4) I am a full disclosure loan officer. I will tell you every fee, and every cost that you will have. I have never had to surprise my borrowers at the closing table with higher rates, or fees. I am trying to build relationships with my clients. Just an FYI: banks are not required to disclose all of their fees, and hide things in the interest rate without giving you the option to manage how your money will be used. I have never seen a bank good faith estimate that correctly lays out the costs of taxes and insurance. I honestly do not think they know how to.
CAN YOU LAY OUT THE PROCESS FOR ME?
1) Estimate what would be a comfortable total house payment
2) Organize your Income, Job History and Checking/Savings Information
4) Call Jake and/or Apply Online to get pre-approved
2) Discuss Jake’s recommended Loans & Rates of Different Programs& choose the best fit
5) Send Jake any additional documentation needed
6) Lock your rate when you have an accepted purchase offer (Jake helps you time it best)
6) Jake orders Appraisal, Title, and guides the loan through Underwriting
7) Jake gets final approval from the lender after they’ve reviewed the loan info
Close Your Loan